November 25, 2014. Make your basketball dreams come true starting Wednesday at 12:00 noon CET when tickets for the 2015 Turkish Airlines Euroleague Final Four in magical Madrid, Spain go on sale to the public at www.f4tickets.com.
Don't lose the opportunity to choose your best seat! If later you cannot attend the event, you can still list your tickets for sale on the official Final Four marketplace at viagogo.com, where others can buy even when sections have sold out.
The 2015 Turkish Airlines Euroleague Final Four, hosted by the Comunidad de Madrid, will be held May 14 to 17 at the Barclaycard Center in the heart of the Spanish capital.
The chance to see Europe's very best teams battle for a title in one of the world's greatest cities is not going to last long, so be ready to grab your dream starting Wednesday.
Early ticket-buyers will get first choice at the 13,000 seats at Barclaycard Center available to the public, 80% of the total capacity. The other 20% of the seating is reserved for media, sponsors, authorities and teams.
This new round of tickets sales is the last one until all four qualified teams are known and each is allotted approximately 800 tickets to be distributed by them amongst their fans.
Travel packages will also be made available online through Detur, the official travel agency of the Turkish Airlines Euroleague Final Four. It will also be possible to re-sell and purchase the tickets through viagogo, the official secondary ticketing partner of the Turkish Airlines Euroleague Final Four, or to secure ticket options through Ticket2Final to make sure that you will have a ticket should your favorite team qualify for the Final Four.
Any other ticket seller for the event is considered illegal. Fans holding tickets from illegal sellers will not be allowed to enter the arena.
Tickets are offered in 12 seating categories priced between €155 and €545 for each four-game weekend pass. A wide range of Premium Seats, including Courtside Seats and other VIP Hospitality tickets, will become available before the end of the year. More information on these packages is available, upon request, by contacting email@example.com.
The teams have to earn their way to the Final Four, but you can book your seat right now at www.f4tickets.com!